This is the place to list and discuss your top ten favorite movies. Please refrain from discussing/listing the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and animated films since there are separate forums for those topics.
So excluding POTC and all my favorite animated films, here's my current top ten list in no particular order:
1. The Sound of Music (1965) 2. Clueless (1995) 3. Jane Austen's Emma (1996) 4. Mamma Mia! The Movie (2008) 5. Man of Steel (2013) 6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) 7. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) 8. Just Like Heaven (2005) 9. Letters to Juliet (2010) 10. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2012)
What about the rest of you?
"To accomplish great things, you must not only act, but also dream; not only dream, but also believe." ~Anatole France, French Novelist
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of their soul remains unawakened." ~unknown
Posts: 5,574 Likes: 5,357 Interests: Most things Disney related, Harry Potter, Musicals, Classical movies, Audrey Hepburn, Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates, Sitcoms of the 80s and 90s. Favorite Color: Pink Favorite Food: Most things with milk chocolate Favorite Drink: Coke
1. My Fair Lady. 2. The Secret Garden. 3. To Kill a Mocking Bird. 4. Splendor in the Grass. 5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 6. Pollyanna (Hayley Mills version). 7. Ever After. 8. Pretty Woman. 9. When Harry Met Sally. 10. Little Miss Sunshine.
Post by Kathryn Snoopy Magnus on Nov 7, 2013 1:41:17 GMT -8
It is so hard to pick just 10!
But I guess at the moment I super enjoy:
1. The Dark Night (2008) 2. The Hunger Games (2012) 3. Inception (2010) 4. The Dark Crystal (1982) 5. Prometheus (2012) 6. Twelve Monkeys (1995) 7. Stand By Me (1986) 8. The Matrix (1999) 9. The Conjuring (2013) 10. Sleepy Hollow (1999)
Post by Cakeless Pixels on Aug 25, 2014 6:13:57 GMT -8
Like everyone else, it's really hard to pick just ten movies LOL.
1. Chocolate (2008) 2. Pontypool (2008) 3. The Happiness of the Katakuris (2001) 4. Pieces (1982) 5. An American Werewolf in London (1981) 6. 200 Pounds Beauty (2006) 7. All That Jazz (1979) 8. Clerks (1994) 9. Hatchet 2 (2010) 10. Nobody Knows (2004)
Post by hummingbird on Jul 30, 2015 9:23:51 GMT -8
My favorite movies(excluding POTC) in no particular order;
1. Inside Out (2015) 2. The Princess Bride (1987) 3. God's Not Dead (2014) 4. Transformers (2007) 5. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) 6.The Fault In Our Stars (2014) 7. Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) 8. Transcendence (2014) 9. Big Hero 6 (2014) 10. The Lion King (1994)
Yeah, I think 2014 was a good movie year for me. Lol!
Gosh this list is always changing except for number 1.
1. Harry Potter Series - Imma just watch one big movie marathon! 2. The Hunger Games - Yes, I'm one of those people always talking about HP and HG 3. The Terminator 4. Dead Poets Society 5. Forrest Gump 6. The Green Mile 7. Back to the Future 8. V for Vendetta 9. Gran Torino 10. Jurassic World
Posts: 103 Likes: 161 Interests: Watching The Walking Dead, Criminal Minds, my pets, reading, cooking, forums. Favorite Food: pasta Favorite Drink: lemonade Favorite Animal: I love all animals Favorite Song: anything by Phil Collins or ELO Favorite Movie: toy story Favorite TV-Show: Criminal Minds Favorite Book: anything by Paul Finch Favorite Season: autumn
1.) The NeverEnding Story (1984) 2.) The Dark Knight (2008) 3.) The Little Mermaid (1989) 4.) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) 5.) The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 6.) Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) 7.) Underworld (2003) 8.) Heathers (1988) 9.) Frozen (2013) 10.) Deadpool (2016)
Hmmm. My top ten movies... Wow. I know as soon as I post this, I'll remember that one great movie I didn't mention. But I'll give it a go... You'll notice I didn't number them. That would be even more difficult, so I'll just post the top 10 I have (top 10 at this moment) in any order.
Top Gun Ferris Bueller's Day Off Dead Poet's Society On Golden Pond To Kill A Mockingbird X Files Indiana Jones (all of 'em) The Sound of Music Forrest Gump Rudy
Welcome to the chat box! Enjoy getting to know your crew mates. Please keep it clean and keep it fun!
Shaliza: Sadly I think we're going to be stuck with Trump for another term. I'm already mentally preparing myself for another four years of endless tweeting, lying and unprofessional behavior from the POTUS.
Feb 18, 2020 22:06:59 GMT -8
magicmuggle01: Scotland agrees with you both. Not really a prez.
Feb 18, 2020 22:10:33 GMT -8
Shaliza: It's sad that the US has become the laughing stock for the rest of the world.
Feb 18, 2020 22:11:18 GMT -8
skyfire: Weather is getting better out here, our solar has been at full output for all day pretty much, dropping back now due to the sun starting to go down.
Feb 18, 2020 22:11:42 GMT -8
Shaliza: I wonder how history books of the future will document Trump's Presidency...
Feb 18, 2020 22:11:55 GMT -8
Shaliza: That's awesome that you have solar power. Next time I move, I hope it's to a small house/condo which has the majority of its electricity from solar power. ::080701b0-80dc-4277-b2fa-85537dc91ccc::
Feb 18, 2020 22:12:41 GMT -8
skyfire: Best of all, a negative power bill day too. Currently -$1.24
Feb 18, 2020 22:12:53 GMT -8
skyfire: We have 40 solar panels, dual inverters and a battery.
Feb 18, 2020 22:13:29 GMT -8
Shaliza: Nice! Thanks wonderful.
Feb 18, 2020 22:15:14 GMT -8
magicmuggle01: I'm not even sure whether or not the power I use comes from renewables, Nuclear or fossil.
Feb 18, 2020 22:40:29 GMT -8
magicmuggle01: Must be great to have a near endless supply of power, and didn't cost a penny in bills (except what was paid to buy equipment).
Feb 18, 2020 22:42:02 GMT -8
Shaliza: Absolutely and hopefully this will be the way of the future.
Feb 18, 2020 22:52:12 GMT -8
Shaliza: Goodnight, everyone! See you all tomorrow! ::9c9d2d6a-2404-4a5b-9878-d393706e52fc::
Feb 18, 2020 23:36:54 GMT -8